Conference participants may need a South African visa to enter South Africa. Participants can apply for a visa at the South African embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a South African visa at least 1-2 months in advance.
* For more information, please contact the local South African Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICII Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICII Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICII Conference and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the South African Embassy, nor will ICII Conference and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
Paper Template Download
Listener's Registration Form Download
For Paper Submission