Important Notice: ICII organizing committee continues to closely monitor this dynamic situation and will provide updates with any developments. It will be proposed to be organized as online conference, if travel restrictions due to the epidemic. The organizing committee for ICII will host the conference partially virtual for those who cannot attend due to the COVID-19. For online attending, you could enjoy the special online attending registration fee.
|Early-Bird Registration on/before Feb. 20||Regular Registration after Feb. 20||African Author|
Attending On-site Conference
|Author (Student or Conference Committees)||420 USD||470 USD||400 USD|
|Author||450 USD||500 USD||420 USD|
|Presenter||380 USD||400 USD||350 USD|
|Listener||280 USD||300 USD||250 USD|
Attending On-line Conference
|Author (Student or Conference Committees)||350 USD||400 USD||300 USD|
|Author||370 USD||430 USD||320 USD|
|Presenter||280 USD||330 USD||250 USD|
|Listener||180 USD||200 USD||150 USD|
|Additional Paper||320 USD||350 USD||300 USD|
|Additional Page||50 USD/PAGE||50 USD/PAGE||50 USD/PAGE|
|Extra Proceedings||80 USD||80 USD||80 USD|
|One Day Tour||200 USD||200 USD||200 USD|
|Onsite/Late Registration||Extra 50 USD + Regular Fee|
Author: making a presentation in the conference with paper publication.
Presenter: making a presentation at the conference without paper publication.
Listener: participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
1. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
2. One regular registration can cover a paper within 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
3. Author registration fee includes conference materials, lunch and dinner on May 27, 2023, conference bag, morning and afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions, conference document (journals or book).
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one journal book.
6. Registration fee for each accompanying person / listener is 250 U.S. Dollars（For African）or 300 U.S. Dollars(For non-African).
7. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
8. One Day Tour is optional for all participants.
Listener Registration: Listener can make the registration directly by the credit card via the payment link. http://confsys.iconf.org/online-payment/18130 Welcome you to download the listener registration form.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby .
Onsite/late registration is acceptable. But extra 50USD will be charged based on the regular fee. For full papers, it is not recommended to choose onsite registation, because your paper may not be published on time..
1. 70% refund for cancellations received before and on March 15, 2023; an administrative fee of 30% registration fee will be applied.
2. NO REFUNDS for cancellation on and after March 15, 2023.
3. The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
4. The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!
Paper Template Download
Listener's Registration Form Download
For Paper Submission